A charming example of this popular educational card game by Jaques and Son.
Containing 48 cards including a key card. All complete with the following cards
1. Northumberland (4 cards)
2. Cumberland (4 cards)
3. Westmoreland (4 cards)
4. Durham (5 cards)
5. Lancashire (North) (4 cards)
6. Lancashire (South) (6 cards)
7. Yorkshire (North Riding) (5 cards)
8. Yorkshire (East Riding) (3 cards)
9. Yorkshire (West Riding) (8 cards)
10. Cheshire (4 cards)
The game is similar to Happy Families, which was also invented by long-running games maker Jaques and Son. The object of the game is to collect complete sets of towns from each county.
In a paper covered box. Externally, the the box lid Ha some water marks and age appropriate wear but strong and complete. Internally the cards are generally bright and clean.
Please fill in the information below